Home Equity Financing
Get home equity financing information, whether you want to:
- Make home improvements
- Consolidate your debt
- Fund a major purchase like a new car
- Help pay for expenses such as education
- Short term funding for increasing inventory, dealing with seasonal cash flow issues, or taking advantage of unexpected opportunities
Your home may be one of your biggest assets, so you should make sure the home equity financing you select is a good option for you. Our home equity loans and lines of credit provide financing options for home improvement projects, debt consolidation, education expenses, large purchases, and other unexpected expenses.
- Home Equity Loans
- Home equity Lines of Credit
A First National Bank of Southern California Home Equity Loan may be a good choice for a homeowner like you if you need:
• Funds for a one-time expense with the security of a fixed interest rate
• Predictable monthly payments
• A definite payoff date
With a home equity loan you can:
- Receive your funds in a lump sum — you get the full loan amount at once.
- Enjoy a fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
- Make fixed monthly payments of principal and interest
- Consolidate debt or pay for major one-time expenses.
- Pay down additional principal balance at any time without penalty.
- Potential tax benefits: Unlike personal loans or credit cards, the interest on your home equity loan may be tax deductible.
- Payment stability: Get added peace-of-mind because your monthly payment amount is fixed over the term of the loan and doesn't change.
- Convenience: Access the available equity in your home without the closing costs associated with refinancing your first mortgage.
- A home equity loan means an additional monthly payment and additional debt secured by your home.
- With a home equity loan, you have one-time access to available equity and a single monthly payment option.